heyitsidda's journal
-quiet people have the loudest minds-
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Welcome To My World!
I'm so excited to have my own blog!
I hope to share with you here a little about me and what I have gone through in my life.
Your opinions and comments are more than welcome. So, hope you enjoy :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Me on Twitter!
"Find Me on Facebook!
"My Tumblr!
"Follow Me on Instagram!
Contact
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
Eulogy for Hazel
"Nobody lives happily ever after. Life ends in Death. The only way you can truly live happily ever after is to learn and know Th...
Trust Issues
Do I have a trust issues? Well, everyone has uncertainty about whom to trust, how much to trust, and so forth at one time or another. In fac...
Depression
Depression is not Lana Del Rey music, with smeared black eyeliner and tears running down your face. It is not a blood-stained tub, or t...
Drops of Jupiter
" but tell me, did the wind swept you off your feet? did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day and hea...
Not Always, But Sometimes
"Bravery isn’t always the metallic clang of a gun and the splutter of a bullet; bravery isn’t always a battlefield splattered with bloo...
Thoughts
I always say I am okay when I am not. It's just that I'd rather take all the pain than explain why I am bleeding. Because even if I ...
Welcome To My World!
I'm so excited to have my own blog! I hope to share with you here a little about me and what I have gone through in my life. Your op...
Blogroll
Blog archive
▼
2015
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
May
(7)
Depression
Thoughts
Everything is Temporary
Torn
Dear, Mom
Trust Issues
Welcome To My World!
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Anon
View my complete profile
Chat Box
Latest Tweets
;
0 comments:
Post a Comment