Monday, May 11, 2015

Dear, Mom

          I believe fallin in love at the first sight because I've been loving my mother since I open my eyes. All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother.

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heave and sudden fall upon us, when adversity takes the place of prosperity, when friends desert us, when trouble thickens around us, still she will cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

I never thought I could be more grateful to have her as my mother.. For all the times I didn’t say thanks either because I was too young or too busy or just couldn’t find the right words. Now, I wanna say thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Thank you for teaching me to live with love, compassion, joy, passion, grace, creativity and humor. For the sacrifices you make everyday. For being there through better and worse. Thank you for the years of love I can’t even remember. Thank you for pouring your heart into mine from the moment I was born. There can never be a day so dull that can’t brightened up with my mom’s loving smile. Thank you for everything, Mom. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;